This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jeny Romero (@realjenyromero ) as Drake's lead lady in Aston Martin Music












She was featured here before with less on but that is not what we are doing today....At least not all the way what we are doing. @ the one pic that is like that.

And we (I) mispelled her name...And got a nice lil tweet telling us as much. No wonder I couldn't find the linked up posts from before that are NOW highlighted up top...smh..When you are right you are right. When you are wrong, you have to apologize. Apologies to JENY ROMERO...She was sweet about it though. Gotta love that. 






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...