This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

B.U.B presenst- Live From The Humidor.....The Anniversary Mixtape





Make sure that if you are not a fan of theirs on Facebook that you take care of that ASAP...Here is the link...


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=111980299503&ref=ts
 
Never heard of them? Here is a bit of a background on them:


Brothers Uplifting Brothers (B.U.B) Entertainment Group-Is eternally committed to providing high quality entertainment opportunities that produce the memories that will last a lifetime.




Get this mixtape HERE:

For those of you who were at the Suite 302 Customer Appreciation BBQ, excerpts of this CD were played throughout the course of the event. Hot new mixtape from the good folks at B.U.B...

Back- up link...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...