This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- The Niftian




This is my boy from another (already mentioned too many times) place on the Net. Spreading his brand on Twitter. I have been 'accused' of errr...ummmm...featuring a certain part of the anatomy on the site A LOT. This should balance some of that out. Fellas, don't worry, he is ONE OF US. Trust me. All day. Everyday. He is respectful, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. He also happens to run one helluva site. Appropriately named....


THE NIFTIAN



Ladies, if the one pic I have put up here of him isn't enough for you, here is his 'splash' page to his site. This should satisfy your curiosity.

http://www.theniftian.com/www.theniftian.com/Splash_page.html



Follow my boy man...http://twitter.com/TheNiftian
Share:

2 comments:

The Niftian said...

Yea, so I am JUST now seeing this! Man, I appreciate the love you're sharing! Thanks for the shoutout and I accept the award with honor and even the slightest modicum of modesty...I'll keep making ya' proud!

The Niftian said...

New(er) Twitter: The_Niftian

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/TheNiftianDOTcom

I'll be taking TheNiftian.com down soon...dunno what I'm gonna do with it.

Also, www.BestInTheMix.com for hip-hop reviews and op/ed articles!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...