This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The ESPN THE MAGAZINE BODY issue is coming out on Oct 8th...

I see they have been a little 'quieter' about this release....Serena's sister is gonna be in this issue...


They also made sure they put the dudes in the forefront this time to avoid some of the backlash...You can see Tim Howard here...@ all of you ladies that want to see him...

Venus Williams, goalkeeper Tim Howard, surfer Kelly Slater, pool player Jeanette "The Black Widow" Lee ; twelve members of the top-ranked USA Water Polo Women's National team and two dozen student-athletes from a Division I-A. A WNBA star is in (One who I have always thought was...well...worthy..). A NBA PLAYER who is not Lebron James but was a MAJOR free agent player this year is in it (Think NY)....A husband and wife team from MMA in it...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...