This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Wacka Flocka...The Source

Interesting.....


“I think if I do a song like ‘Oh, Let’s Do It’ then I start rappin’ hard on punch lines, I’ma fade away because it’s niggas super harder than me. Now, I’m gonna fall back in their lane? When I can go and make me my own lane? That’s like saying, I can take the short cut to work instead of the highway because there’s just jammed up traffic and it’s during rush hour. Why would I go through rush hour when I can go the back way and save 10 minutes out of the day?”



Thoughts?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...