This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rosa Acosta has been a little busy ya think? Photos all over....






I didn't even put them ALL UP HERE...That is how many new 'irons' she has in the fire. She is putting it down. Enjoy. There are others featured here too. Including Vanessa Veasley, Bernice Burgos, Marisa Elise and Alexis Hayes....

If this is not what you came here for turn your head. I put up 'thought provoking posts all the time...There are some down below....(Shrugs)


Go to her joint if you want to see the pictures that go with this video....I will just post up the video itself...
























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...