This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I knew it would come to this..ole groupie gal gets yoked up..

Still not gonna say her name. Looks like she was in ATL and tried the 'right one'. He caught her going live on cam and this is what ensued..





I want to feel bad for her at this point. Not because of how she looks either. It is more because at this point, you can truly see she doesn't understand the magnitude of what she is doing or the fire she is playing with. I can't though. She is still wrong as two left shoes for going about her business this way. She doesn't do it the way she does and she is not getting hemmed up on some street in Georgia.

I understand she has the 'right to blast her business' and handle these interactions a certain way, she SURELY can't expect everyone is going to show restraint. She has to know at this point (and you do too if you are defending her) how this movie ends. Which is why I can't feel sorry for her. (Much like you don't feel sorry for the dudes..) One of these times, she is going to REALLY DO THIS TO THE RIGHT NI##A and shit is gonna get ugly. We can call him all kinds of names after he does it too but the fact will remain that if she 'tried him'. You can't put your values of how someone should handle you 'outing them' on anyone. People react in different ways. Now at this point, I am not sure WHY cats are still sleeping with her but I imagine it would be for the same reason they do so with any girl. I mean, they didn't stop making crazy when they made her. She needs to know that. Unfortunately, even this video probably won't stop her from talking her shit. She is gonna be right back on Worldstar, probably tomorrow, talking that same shit. Which is a shame.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...