This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hats off to Rihanna.....


Rihanna and Jack out and about. She has a bra on! Now, before you say, 'Ninja, WE DON'T WANT THAT! We want to see things!', I say to you this.

There comes a time, for semi-normal people that is, that if you are serious about a person, you tone it down a tad. Now, I didn't say much about it before because her and CB had that 'young love'. You know, the kind where you are on your 'Look what I got! I don't care if you see her 'cause I am banging him/her!'. Cool. She is on some next level shit though nowadays it seems. I am not mad at her for that either. Besides, we have seen her rings already anyway. I am not saying she won't do it every once in awhile but it is good to see her out and about, having been conscious enough to wear a bra and know her shirts are see through now. (Again, I believe she just didn't care before and she knew it.) She is maturing it seems. Good for her.

RiRi if you happen to get wind of this (Chuckles), I am not dissing you babe. It is a compliment. Tone is hard to convey over text but believe me, not dissing you. At all.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...