This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Erin Andrews interview...I mean...wow.

The interviewer was probably trying to be edgy. It came off as being a dickhead to me though...These parts in particular..I mean, I understand difficult questions but this is some hot shit on a stick here. I don't give a shit how long he has been 'contributing' to the publication.


"Do you have man-size feet like Paris Hilton? You know, she can find shoes to fit her only in the “tranny” section of the shoe store.

No, I wear a size-7 shoe, and I am five feet ten inches.

What is the one thing you take when feeling constipated?

Are you really going to write about that? I’m not going to comment on that. That is kind of weird and I don’t feel comfortable answering that question. I have gone through so much in the last year.

I understand. You have been a victim of cyber-perversity—and, most impressive of all, you have rebounded in astounding fashion. Is there anything you would wish upon that man, Michael Barrett, who filmed you naked last year?

I am not going to answer that. The only thing that I would like to do is make sure people do not make a mockery of stalking and stalking victims."

Read More http://www.vanityfair.com/style/features/2010/08/george-wayne-interviews-erin-andrews-201008#ixzz0sIBWSD7H

(Video)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...