This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Let me give you a little history on Delaware hip-hop- Blu Chip

Courtesy of my friends Grouchy Greg and Blu Chip.


Blu Chip speaks on his experience in California, The Game and more. It is good to hear him tell these stories to Greg 'cause we all heard these stories at Made4Men (Shout out to EL and Dead Denim! Ali! Suite 302 ) on 4th St. in Wilmington, Delaware WHEN HE WAS GOING THROUGH IT. (Shout out to Cliff aka Bleek too his partner in crime at the time.) So to hear him say it to someone official like GREG to solidify and document what he has done. Good to see him doing well.

Feel free to click on the video and look at it on YouTube. Subscribe to Greg's page. He gives out a lot that doesn't always make it to the main site. I may post things from there from time to time still to show you what I mean by that.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...