This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dear celebrities: THIS IS HOW YOU HANDLE AN ISSUE. Trina speaking on the pictures

She didn't wait..she came out and spoke. From the heart. Gotta respect that.

Oh and shout out to all of those out there who failed 'Comprehension' in English class. Obviously, some HAVE COME OUT but she is basically telling you that there are more pictures that could come out. She has already said it is 'embarrasing' which means she KNOWS SOME HAVE COME OUT ALREADY. Ya'll have fun 'going in' on how dumb she is though as you once again show that reading is fundamental. (Laughs at you)


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...