This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Steve McNair....Lets Talk Strictly Football

As a Steeler fan, I grew to form a sort of dislike for him on Sundays/Thurs/whenever we happened to play them 'cause simply put, his teams won against mine more often than they lost. Steve had a 11-5 record against my club so you probably can understand why. When he wasn't playing us though, I ROOTED loudly for the boy from Alcorn St. Let's take a look back at some of the damage on the football field he did to some college teams, my team and just around the League period shall we?


Alcorn St. footage:




Random NFL Highlights



The play most people know him for...



Top 10..#10 is of course against 'us' (the Steelers)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...