This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/videos) @LisaaRamos & @MelanieIglesias 2 of the girls of Guy Code (@MTV_2) , dope gifs, pics and videos...


Late pass me if you must on Melanie and Lisa..

















































































Hilarity..



Lisa Ramos (w/some shots of her and Melanie)
































Yeah..you might have seen Lisa in your local Drugstore..
















Melanie (with some shots of her and Lisa...)
 



 


























Now do some of you remember her? @ this flick of her and C-God






Melanie has a WHOLE channel on YouTube as well...Click 'View On YouTube" on the video below and it will take you right to it. Or you can subscribe to Lisa & Melanie's channel (http://t.co/0SyrLpdu)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...