This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @Yaris_Sanchez X Candids including w/@Iammaliahmichel)






Ridiculous. No need to put up 'half naked' pics of her. She looks great CLOTHED.



























Thinking of starting a Hall of Fame of sorts for the blog. She is going in it for sure. @ # of hits..




















She knows she stays DRINKING SOME DAMM OVER THE TOP DRINK...lol Shit looks good though.. 


*My lack of posts on her recently isn't out of disinterest. TRUST ME. I still check for her. I just know she has so many followers now (and outlets to get her pics out like Instagram and such) that NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND A PICTURE OF HER is no longer an issue. All you have to do is type her name in a search engine.. You might even see a few pics I've hosted..Oh and the half naked caption? It is true. Not that I 'mind' WHEN SHE IS HALF NAKED MIND YOU.. I'm no idiot...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...