This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(pictures) A look at #SXSW via @ChrisSkillz & @YungTexxus254 (video shoot w/ @BunBTrillOG)




@DirectorDrTeeth directed btw.. @ the video.

This is at Yung Texxus's video shoot..I have flicks of him and Bun BUT they would leak his idea. Don't want to do that..


Can't show much..(Don't want to ruin it even though I HAVE the pics that folks have deleted.) I just want to show that folks are out here making moves. Whether you believe 'em or not and that they are just as talented as I keep trying to tell you that they are.





If you were down that way, you may have seen Chris perform up on the balcony... 



This IS WHO I WANT CHRIS TO WORK WITH NEXT. If Mr. Keaton can bless him with a track..watch out!


Can't wait to see the video footage from his performances out there..



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...