This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/videos) Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of The Week Part 1 : @ShineLikeNoOtha



































Originally from the Bronx, NY....spent a spell in Delaware, including high school and college...Looks like she is the triple threat (Peep her video below for her music) Get on board the Shine Express now before the seats get booked up.


Ya'll know me by now. I ALWAYS get at least ONE CANDID REGULAR PHOTO



Her vitals are here:
Hometown: Bronx, NY
Age: 22
134 pds. 5’7 32 / 26 / 37
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
Size 4
Dress Size 7 ½
Shoe Size 5





I even have some NON PHOTO SHOPPED PHOTOS. That's how confident she is with hers. @ the untouched professional pictures you will see woven in below.

If you watch Love And Hip Hop then you saw her. She was the one with the wild white hair.Matter of fact, here she is with Mama Jones...































This was her look for her video....below...







Shine at the BlackMen Magazine's Fashion Show


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...