This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Lions, @TygerBooty and Bears oh my....Literally. Fellas, enjoy.


I am going to put a candid up first then let you scroll down to see a professional picture of one Dasani Williams aka Tygerbooty...









She looks dope clothed too..



You can see her in the latest video for Gucci Mane and a few more videos..and didn't know her name.. Well you do now. Show her some love on Twitter.

UPDATED: Looks like Hood Affairs interviewed her. Good stuff here...



































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...