This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @IamMaliahMichel X Fitness Update Pictures

I personally think she is doing fine. She said she wasn't satisfied though so I have to respect that. Thoughts?*








*I happen to like that she makes the effort to be 'normal' but healthy. (shrugs) I can already hear some of you groaning now. @ the lack of her wearing something that shows off her assets... It's the pants. Half of you have never been to a gym to see the kinda pants she has on..lol They aren't SUPPOSED TO SHOW OFF YOUR ASS.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...