This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) A lil old school mixtape courtesy of @DJEvilDee






DJ EVIL DEE - THE LUNCHTIME MIX 01/25/12 (OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP)
01. Intro
02. DJ Hot Day - Hot Day's Mix
03. MC Lyte - Paper Thin
04. Superlover Cee & Casanova Rud - Do The James
05. Biz Markie - Make The Music With Your Mouth
06. Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz
07. MC Shan - The Bridge
08. BDP - South Bronx
09. Schooly D - Saturday Night
10. Brand Nubian - All For One
11. Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up
12. NWA - Straight Outta Compton
13. Doug E Fresh - The Show
14. Eric B & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke
15. Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
16. Mr Z & Mr X - Old Gold
17. Beastie Boys - Hold It Now Hit It
18. Bad Boys - Oh Veronica
19. Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - It's A Demo
20. The Fresh 3 MC's - Fresh
21. Fat Boys - The Human Beatbox
22. The Skinny Boys - Jockbox
23. Mantronix - Fresh Is The Word
24. Kurtis Blow - AJ Scratch
25. Ultramagnetic MC's - Funky
26. Ed O.G. - I Gots To Have It
27. Jungle Brothers - J Bees Coming Thru
28. EPMD - It's My Thing
29. Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa
30. Eric B & Rakim - Eric B For President
31. Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
32. Outro



Get it here..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...