This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) You never put 'thick/a lil extra' but pretty chicks on your blog- You





Lies... This is for you. (There are about 50 of you so no individual shout outs..You know who YOU ARE.) Lady T. (If I had her Twitter, I would put it up. I don't have it.



I would say 'Are you HAPPY NOW but hell, I LOVE THE PICS SO I DON'T FEEL LIKE I AM DOING IF 'FOR YOU...' lol Besides, she isn't the ONLY one like this on the blog. Just thought I would POINT her out today.



You gonna submit now btw? @ those of you who I asked to 'rep that part of the game for your fellow women'
Add caption







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...