This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Lets take a look back at Rosario Dawson shall we?

The videos will start out tame but will become NSFW as you scroll down the page. They don't auto play though....Matter of fact the first few are VERY INFORMATIVE..She speaks on how she got into acting..


Rosario Dawson - Getting into acting by the5thmedium
Rosario's Voter Vision by nuvoTV
Rosario Dawson - 'Rent' by the5thmedium

Seven Pounds: Will Smith & Rosario by TVGuide



rosario dawson nude by baloch



Busty celeb Rosario Dawson nude sex scene by hiuhiu887


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...