This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) Courtesy of my good friend in Toronto, @ladyvee, @phontigallo and @9thWondermusic....@ Manifesto

Both have albums that came out today. Charity Starts At Home and The Wonder Years. Available on iTunes, Amazon and the like. Just like here, they both appeared on each others albums and as someone who has BOTH OF THEM I can tell you, they are BANGIN. Go get 'em.

They performed both CLASSIC LITTLE BROTHER SONGS AS WELL AS NEW MATERIAL. GO PEEP IT. 
















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...