This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @SymbolycOne...The making of the "Excellence"(Murder to Excellence) from Watch the Throne


Producer S1 recreates "Excellence"(Murder to Excellence) from Watch the Throne from Jeff Adair on Vimeo.



Explains that he actually sent that beat to 'Ye around the same time he sent him 'Power'..(For those of you who don't know, he produced that too...He speaks on that in the video..) I have some producers who follow me who should enjoy this video.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...