This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Tracklisting/Album Art) @Torae ....For the Record...11-1-11

Production by @9thWonderMusic, @khrysis Large Professor, illmind, E. Jones, Eric G. Nottz, Diamond D, Pete Rock, Marco Polo and Fatin.. Gee.....ZUS...Is he producing on this joint too? This should be VERY DAMM GOOD. Every last one of those cats are STELLAR PRODUCERS and Torae is TALENTED. Be on the lookout for it. 01 Intro (prod. Torae) 02 Alive f/Wes (prod. Khrysis) 03 You Ready? (prod. Marco Polo) 04 What It Sound Like f. Pav Bundy (prod. !llmind) 05 Shakedown (prod. 9th Wonder) 06 That Raw (prod. Pete Rock) 07 Do The Math (prod. Large Professor) 08 Changes (prod. Diamond D) 09 Over You f. Wes (prod. E. Jones) 10 Imagine (prod. Eric G) 11 Only Way (Interlude) (prod. 9th Wonder) 12 For The Record (prod. DJ Premier) 13 Thank You (prod. Nottz) 14 Reflection (prod. Eric G) 15 Panorama f. MeLa Machinko (prod. Fatin)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...