This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Football. Is. Back. For. Real. Games that COUNT. First up.for the Steelers? The Ravens.

The Hair is healthy. When he is healthy...yeah...

I know folks are talking about his back....If he can walk, he will play. Well. 

Both guys in the picture will hopefully get their share of the rock.

This WHOLE UNIT. We need 'em to play well. Period. Hopefully they set the tone.
Very ready to see the Steelers play the Ravens. I know that for some, this game is a BIG deal. This game is one game though. If we win it, we don't get an automatic bid to the playoffs and if we lose it, we aren't out. One game at a time. This is the first one.




Mike Wallace. I imagine him and Jimmy will be locked up with each other. @ the Ravens rookie






















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...