This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The lovely @ClaudiaSampedro...behind the scenes for @IMFmag, @bettybangs and @montoyaelduro and some homegrown flicks..

I won't put them all here. You can go to their dope place on the web and peep the rest. Plenty of good stuff to see over there by the way. Take a look around. I did. Digging their set up.


Oh and of course there are pics of Claudia just out and about....Gotta have those.


Dope pics from her IMFmag set...


Yeah..she has that too....@ the back...











Those stellar self pics that you are used to gettting from her...



She is always working out. I dig that. 



















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...