This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

In a 'loser's eyes', no one is ever better than him/her, not on TV, radio...not you..- @xoxoPriority ...video..




"...everybody is beneath him/her...'cause nobody is cooler than him/her'...Sound familiar? Yeah..





Now this is ACTUALLY a video for 'the ladies BUT there are some jewels in here that I personally think are 'genderless'. So sit back and take a listen. You just might get something out of it.

Or she might be talking about YOU and you may not care. In which case I would say, 'Well at least someone had the 'ovaries' to say it....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...