This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hate to say I TOLD YOU SO...BUT...- NYPD Uses Twitter Tip To Shut Down Gang Meeting

NYPD Uses Twitter Tip To Shut Down Gang Meeting

I did something on this with the Google Maps thing. Ya'll keep being flagrant about your activities and listening to your 'elders' in regards to the cops being 'dumb'. Go right ahead. Smh. Idiotic. Whether you think the cops 'arresting' folks for gathering is wrong or not, PEOPLE NEED TO BE A LITTLE BIT SMARTER about things. Sorry.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...