This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @jazzybaby03





 (With her iPhone and iPad..reading responses on Twitter to the very Ustream these pics are taken from)

 I am sure some of you have seen her but if not, enjoy. Very down to Earth and interacts with her followers.  I have something pretty special down at the bottom too. Something I am normally not able to include in the 'Chromosome' posts...The picture above is a sneak peek at that....





 Now about those pictures up top. On Sunday, May 8th, she Ustreamed her latest photo shoot. Pure dopeness. Interacted with her viewers (including yours truly) and all of that during and between takes.

Shoutout to the PHOTOGRAPHERS in the video/doing the shoot. The good folks at @EliteXL.

I have made this SUGGESTION to SEVERAL photographers that I know but no one took me up on it. I would do it. (and will if I take things in that direction with the camera) but for now, lets look at who I think is the first person to really PUT IT DOWN in this fashion with a video stream of their shoot.

Now I don't know 'HOW LONG' the video will be available so I will give you a couple of stills. Do enjoy.






















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...