This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Speaking of JAMLA...it looks like @Rapsodymusic was down in Orlando...video..

Why couldn't that have been a few weeks earlier? (Snaps fingers) I was down there for a week! I gotta make time to catch her though when she comes close to where I stay. Wonder if she will show up in Philly with Mac Miller at the Roots Picnic?*  Hmmm.....Anyway...Enjoy the video.

*In case you don't know, she has been on tour with Mac Miller. I believe their next stop is in South Carolina..


Rapsody invades 3 Little Digs Headquarters from 3 Little Digs on Vimeo.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...