This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@OTRecords.....unreleased pictures....@shizznitty...behind the scenes of 'That's Booty" video shoot

@KeenaOT is the young lady in the dress btw. @EAtheExec is stepping in the pictures...
You should recognize Chuck 50 and DJ Bran from previous posts I have made on them.  I took these flicks awhile ago and I have been holding on to 'em. (Which is how I know they are unreleased.)  I think that it is time to let them be seen.







































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...