This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Mr. Keaton...aka Young Guru.....speaking on why he thinks Biggie was better than Jay-Z...

Mind you, he is Jay-Z's engineer. Like we, some of us more HARSHLY THAN OTHERS, keep telling you 'artists', the 'yes man thing' will HOLD YOU BACK. I don't know too many people who would have the NUTS TO TELL THE PERSON THEY ARE WORKING WITH THAT THEY AREN'T THE 'BEST' when it is WIDELY KNOWN THAT SAID PERSON IS REGARDED AS THE BEST. Yeah..yeah..I know..you would. I don't know. I have been around some of you. Some of you do. Some of you don't. Anyway..enjoy the video.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...