This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@MikeJaggerr @Diggy_Simmons @AshtonTravis & @producedbyOmen....Get Back...Black Hero Theme Musik/ @ElaborateMusik

 I see you Mike...




Got get the second single ft. Diggy, Mike and Ashton here that Mike actually helped co-produce...



This was the first single...


A lil history on Elaborate Musik....In case you are wondering...

Elaborate Musik Orchestra (EMO )is the production company founded by Omen in April 2010 that consists of 7 producers, including himself and Audio BLK, who each bring their own sound and purpose. As a team, they specialize in creating the music and lyrics of songs for all genres of music. In addition to new artists like the aforesaid, these producers have also worked with established artists, such as Juelz Santana, Chris Brown, Lily Allen, and Lil Wayne.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...