This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I think that Sony has just ASSURED THEMSELVES that I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON THEIR NETWORK...

I won't overreact and say I won't play. Nope. I will play. What I won't do is BUY ANYTHING ON LINE VIA THEM. Not a game, not a screensaver...NOTHING. Clearly, someone there is not using their brains on this one. It is unfortunate that I have little to no trust in a most networks anyway so I don't give REAL INFORMATION out but what if I didn't 'know any better'? Then what? I have held off from 'letting off' on them but this one merits it. Go read all about how there is another hack in the system here...

So now I have to go and create a WHOLE NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT, whose password I probably won't remember, JUST TO MAKE SURE I AM SAFE FROM THE EXPLOIT. (It is not a hack) Word Sony? I tell you I can see this getting MANY A GROWN PERSON IN TROUBLE when their 'new email' is discovered....You gonna give cats a new free pair of nuts when their girl finds this.....Nevermind. Look. This is inconvenient like a MOFO...Get it together. All I wanna do is play folks online. That's it. 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...