This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

From @StateCityMusic....@chrisskillz ft. @iAlFatir..Young Man Pt. 2 ..(audio)

From the mixtape dropping May 14th.....Just Another Morning mixtape..via StateCityMusic

You can get it here if you can't get the Divshare to work for you...




"On May 14th, Just Another Morning will be available as a featured download on DatPiff.com and other prominent mixtape sites. Chris Skillz will be performing live with Fat Daddy Has Been at the Logan House in Wilmington, DE the same day."


Just a little background on Chris Skillz and the upcoming mixtape for you:



Just Another Morning Dropping May 14th


New York, NY – In late 2010, Chris Skillz dropped his debut mixtape Mind of A Genius and soon after signed to State City Music. The project bubbled virally for its raw hip hop feel that brought fans back to the era of 90’s hip hop. On May 14th, Chris Skillz will follow up that project with the much awaited, Just Another Morning mixtape.

Skillz stays true to form by marrying smooth jazzy beats with extreme lyrical content of true life situations, the essence of “real hip-hop”. The mixtape covers subject matters from thoughts of suicide and child molestation, to self progression and achieving life’s dreams.

“Just Another Morning is a project where I felt like every day is the same routine, same hunger and same dream I’m chasing. I want the listener to picture what I go through on an everyday basis while chasing a dream,” says Skillz.

The cover concept and design was developed by Nick Pawson of Monstar. The design is a visualization of our dream destination, and the music is a storyline of what we go through to get there. A majority of Just Another Morning was produced by Apollo Brown.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...