This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dammed if you do...dammed if you don't..Chris Bosh on his performance and his nerves..



I just 'love' how critical people are of this cat. I mean, these are some of the same people who can't EVEN SPEAK PUBLICLY IN FRONT OF GROUP OF PEOPLE LARGER THAN TEN, spouting off about what type of 'bitch/pussy/insert your favorite insult at him over ADMITTING WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW.

Why? 

Is it so that you can CONTINUE TO RIDICULE HIM with your fake ass bullshit about how 'clueless' he is? Does him 'admitting' ruin your little fun? Poor little bitchass ninjas...@ it ruining your fun. No fun when you can't 'speculate' your way through a subject or say he doesn't even 'realize it'. 

Is it because you are a Neanderthal? You still dragging your knuckles on the ground? I mean the man was CLEARLY shook. Him admitting it doesn't change the fact that he shit a brick against KG. He KNOWS IT. He is owning up to it. Isn't that what you MORONS OUT HERE WANT? Honesty? Oh wait...you only want honesty when it is CONVENIENT? Please don't put your 'thought pattern' on me. I don't think like that. I am not a hypocrite in that way. 

Look, I would rather have a cat ADMIT HE HAS AN ISSUE so we (the organization) can help him through it. Stakes are high. No one has time to be fooling around 'guessing' if someone is aight the way you cats run around brooding in your relationships. No wonder you fail at shit if that is how you handle things. @ keeping things all bottled up. Let that shit out. He let it out, they can talk shit to him to get him back to where he needs to be and they can move on. Instead of him 'manning up' by being silent, still playing like shit on a stick BECAUSE OF IT,  (I am not saying he won't play bad but if they FIX THIS ISSUE it won't be because of this.)  by actually TALKING ABOUT IT, YOU CAN (GASP) SOLVE THE PROBLEM. 

I know what we were taught when were little. Trust me. Never let 'em see you (sweat, cry, break down, whatever). How is that working out for all you fools out here wilding out though? Holding all that pain in? You see what happened when Ron Artest STARTING SEEKING HELP right? (and stuck to it. I believe he doesn't go anymore if I am not mistaken. Correct me if I am wrong..) 

Bosh admitting he was nervous is just that. An admission. Not an excuse. I know how some of you are though. When you don't 'like' someone's reason for doing something, you say it is an excuse. Funny though 'cause when your favorite says that (or hell even YOU), it is a 'reason'. I see you out there. Like you or your favorite (insert title) are the only people ON EARTH that do things with a 'reason' and everyone else is offering up 'excuses'.  I heard that plair....

That said, it is a BAD REASON. He HAS TO RECTIFY THAT. (Oh you thought because I was arguing it that I was saying it was okay? Again, I am not you or one of your boys. Stop that. If that is what you do, cool. I don't.)  We will see if he does.....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...