This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A woman sent her child to school with JOLLY RANCHERS in her hair..as a hairstyle..

and the teacher posted it up on Facebook....


Now....I am going to put the VIDEO of the news story as I don't feel THAT COMFORTABLE putting the child up here. No really, I don't. I don't know...wait fuck that...I DO KNOW..I wouldn't want my child's pic posted up all willy nilly. What I do want to know ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT...

Matter of fact THE VIDEO HAS HER FACE IN IT..Again...not going to go THERE WITH IT SO I will link you to it....Then you come back and tell me what you think..Now mind you, just because I am opposed to putting the child's picture up DOESN'T MEAN THAT MY ANSWER TO THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK...@ my own personal opinion. At some point, one has to take responsibility for their part in things....

Here is the link....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...