This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week - Repping the DMV & Florida...w/her new mixtape @RachelMarieLuv....

 I will let her bio tell you all that you need to know....I will say she is from Jax, Fla....She has 25k followers so she must be doing SOMETHING RIGHT. Ya dig? Follow her here..


♫ ♪ Singer/Songwriter/Producer ♪♫ *cough* ACTUALLY talented *cough* my mixtape link above! booking/collabs : rachelmarieluv@gmail.com
Get her R&B mixtape here..



Track List :

1. Something Good - R&B
2. Hello Goodmornin - R&B/Hip Hop
3. Just A Dose - Abstract R&B
4. Freak Shit - DEUCES REMIX - SLOW FREAK R&B
5. Stay Or Go - R&B
6. Come Home - SLOW JAM/R&B
7. Karaoke Interlude - DRAKE REMIX - R&B
8. Just What To Do - R&B CLUB/HIP HOP
9. Lets Go - HIP HOP/R&B
10. Comin For Ya - HIP HOP/R&B
11. Music High - POP/R&B
12. In My Heart - R&B/HIP HOP
13. The Takeova - HIP HOP
14. Save The Day - R&B
15. Gotta Go - R&B/HIP HOP


Yes, I downloaded. Yes, I am digging it. Not saying you HAVE TO DIG IT but I wouldn't put anything up here that I haven't at least listened to myself.  She is definitely talented.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...