This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

On: Having kids, responsibilities & being of a certain age being used as anti-qualifiers of being 'cool', interested or knowledgeable of things..

Shits tired...Most of those folks you are judging have known and forgotten more about that 'thing' (or several things) you are so passionate about and probably could help your sorry ass appreciate it more.

Half of the mofos that are idolized are of the very 'ages' that is being clowned or were ushered into the 'game' by someone of those ages and are having their career guided by them. For every Drake or Wiz, there was a Phonte (30 plus) or a Snoop (30 plus) that inspired and gave a model that THEY DO INCORPORATE into their current act. For every J.Cole, there is a Nas or Jay that they TRY THEIR HARDEST TO OPENLY be like. Even the lil 'hate' thing Trey has for Kellz is a product of Trey GROWING UP AND IDOLIZING him. (Tell me that ninja don't sound like Kellz 85% of the time...Minus the great vocals)

Half of you 'concert goers' who frown up your noses when you see folks like me in the crowds at ANY concert need to get this shit straight once and for all. If it wasn't for folks LIKE ME supporting and going to concerts long ago, this shit wouldn't be here. Period. It isn't JUST ME but those who are like me. So simmer down with the looks, the judgments and shit. I GREW UP ON THIS SHIT. Period. Not gonna leave it alone any time soon. Deal with it. Through having kids, getting gigs and all of that. It is actually probably MORE my music than yours but I WONT LOOK AT IT LIKE THAT as long as you are respectful. @ those of you whining about people leaving 'your music' alone. Ninja please. I have put in FAR MORE TIME AND MONEY than you EVER WILL EVEN IF I NEVER LEGALLY BUY ANOTHER ALBUM EVER AGAIN. So miss me with that shit fam....

Don't get me started on this computer shit.....I am willing to bet you that while you probably can work a program or 'design a website', unless you went to school for it, very few of you can WRITE A PROGRAM. Not an app. A FULL FUNCTIONAL PROGRAM. From the ground up. In computer speak. Without using a YouTube or using Google....You see where I am going with this? Oh....okay. So even saying 'this computer Internet' thing is 'ours' is bullshit to someone in my age group. Take that shit up with your Great Grandmother (I had to say great 'cause nowadays your Grandmother might be my age. That's one thing ya'll CAN HAVE. That's all you..)

Same way you don't want to be AUTOMATICALLY judged once someone finds out you can't legally rent a luxury car is probably the same way you should be treating other folks. At least treat it on a case to case basis people.

Are there things that SOLELY belong to you as a generation? Sure there are and you can have them. Not here to take them. Just stop running around like you are reinventing the wheel and shit though....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...