This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Mr. Gibson (@1BooByD_Gibson) wasn't happy with what @KingJames and what he said..

See, just like I was telling folks, everything they were saying to each other wasn't 'friendly'. I am sure by now you have seen the videos (I posted some here) of Mo Williams saying 'Fuck off' and that one exchange in the corner when Lebron hit that fadeaway jumper. Of course, the announcers haven't really TAKEN off with this story, choosing to 'speculate' on what was being said and focusing on the 'smiles' and laughing. I believe I have a pic here that supports Boobie's assessment that it wasn't 'all love'. I am loving how the announcers on TV (especially the former players) are trying to 'rewrite' history by saying the players don't 'talk' on the court like that. Bull and shit. There was a reason why Mike used to pull his jersey up. He was talking shit. Sometimes he wasn't but believe me, THEY TALK. You can hear it on the mics near the rim sometimes and if you EVER been to a game, you KNOW THEY TALK. You see 'em laughing and joking at the line. During the breaks in the action. That is just a silly ass notion that I can't believe they are trying to 'sell' to us.


 Daniel surely isn't laughing here...Now is he? And you can also see the assistant coach that told Lebron to 'Shut up..."He doesn't look 'amused' now does he?...Then again, had he put it on me like that, I wouldn't have wanted to hear from him either..Nor  would I have been happy. I  DO NOT, however, take issue with them speaking to him before the game. (For those that did.) They know the ninja. Acting like they don't for show is stupid and fake. Unless they have a legitimate issue with him..




article at ESPN on said subject...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...