This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@iamdiddy...Last Train To Paris...tracklisting and artwork?? Confirm or deny playboy....'Preciate it.



1. Intro
2. Yeah Yeah You Would
3. I Hate That You Love Me
4. Ass On The Floor (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
5. Looking For Love (Feat. Usher)
6. Someone To Love Me
7. Hate You Now
8. Yesterday (Feat. Chris Brown)
9. Shades (Feat. Lil Wayne & Justin Timberlake)
10. Angels (Feat. Notorious B.I.G.)
11. Your Love (Feat. Trey Songz)
12. Strobe Lights (Feat. Lil Wayne)
13. Hello Good Morning (Feat. T.I.)
14. I Know (Feat. Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa)
15. Coming Home (Feat. Skylar Gray)
16. Loving You No More (Feat. Drake)

I  know a lot of you have contempt for Mr. Combs. I am not one of them. lol Sue me....I have more contempt for Mr. Rappity Rap that you love honestly. (Insert a name) 'Cause he is the one that is taking the CHECKS from Mr. Combs when he does ask them to write for him. Hats off to Diddy for being relevant in 2k11.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...