This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I would @ him but I have done that once today already. Hypnagogics...?uestlove style.

I know there are gonna be a couple of people who feel like this is our 'secret'. @ #thatsite. It isn't. E. Badu just posted up a story. (Probably not the first time someone ON THAT LIST has done it.) I am gonna share (not like I wrote it or anything) the Dr. Dre story here for those followers I have who aren't in the 'community', as I like to call it. I think it is time others who don't know share in this knowledge and entertainment we have had.....


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...