This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The homie @Drewmit....Ya'll need to read her blog too mayne....

http://januaryhasthoughts.blogspot.com/



Some of you young ladies are going through what she has went through SEVERAL times over. She is worth the follow. I have featured her here before so that's why she isn't the 'Twitter Person/2X'...I did that already. Some of you weren't here for that though....Hats off to January...
Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

must say, am quite moved by this blog, i was asking my self if i was dreaming, if it was a dream let it come alive....
monpaps@hotmail.com

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...