This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

He needs to have a good game (not great but good) for us to win...Rashard Mendenhall...

Forget whether or not Ben's foot is 'broken' (shoutout to the cat that called in on the Rob Long Show in Baltimore and questioned whether one could play with a broken foot or not...John Hopkins is up the street fam. Go ask someone up there...lol)....

Mendy can't have 5 carries for 15 yards. He doesn't need to run for a buck fifty but he will need to do something!

That is all...for now...I may come back with more. I rarely talk about the game before it 'cause truthfully all I would be doing is 'speculating' like all the other blogs and shows. I hate doing that honestly. I do know that we need Mendy. In some capacity. Should be a GOOD GAME. See, I don't 'hate' the Ravens. I just want us to beat them. I am not expecting that to be reciprocated btw...lol

I would be hard pressed to care any less..- Mike Tomlin paraphrased
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...