This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Esha (@HippieMaphia )....aka..ThatSingerGirl's (youtube).....another unsigned SANGER...



She isn't a singer. She is a sanger. You can tell once she starts to let loose. I will give you two videos and then you can check her on Twitter or her Youtube...

Thoughts? Let her know. I can't imagine she is putting up videos of her singing to not hear back from you. 


Here she is putting it down on my favorite Melanie Fiona song..



Some of you in Delaware may know her from this track with Big Rock...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...