This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Terry Bradshaw..speaking on Ben. You listening this time Ben.

Terry reached out to him during the 'motorcycle incident' but like most young people, he didn't listen to him.

He should be pulling an Angie Stone (Its YOU!) with himself right now. @ Ben.


Yes, he was found not guilty (no charges filed). We DON'T KNOW what happened. Still and all, he has to be more careful. The onus is on him to do that now. Guilty or not. That is all Terry is trying to say. Hope he listens.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...