This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oscar De La Hoya & Sugar Shane Mosely...On the George Lopez Show

I mean, I am not sure what Shane and Oscar are SUPPOSED to say but ummm...I like Floyd. Shane is a good fighter though so it should be fun. HOPEFULLY.


They showed the clip at the press conference..lol Oh they are getting things hyped up for us. I love it. They are clowning....Shoes with logos on the bottom and all of that.

"I will knock Floyd out..."

You can show me better than you can tell me Shane..



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...