This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

'You Like My Rhyme...You like My Chorus.."..Ware's Fave's (NSFW

Just listen to the interview and you will see what I am talking about in the post title. I know the MAJORITY of my followers and such will agree.





Now for the NSFW MORE....(No out and out nudity but....Can't say I didn't warn you)



Been a second since I did something for the 'fellows' (and the ladies who like to look at woman). Have no fear, I have not FORGOTTEN you. It is just that this place is not ALL ABOUT THAT. But 'THAT' IS a part of this place. Ya dig? If you don't like looking at women, THIS IS THE TIME TO JUST BACK CLICK, HIT THE COMMENTS SECTION OR WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO...

So here we go...































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...