This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I want her to quit her day job. Mel Mel doing work..

I am only giving a preview...

She will be doing a FULL BLOWN POST ON IT sometime this week HOPEFULLY!

Check the rest of her work out HERE (or look to the left. Her blog is over there and updates automatically)

Yes with the exception of the stand, all you see is edible and VERY GOOD. Please follow her blog so you can see how she did it and the work that went behind it. If you know how to get in contact with me and/or you live in my area, get at her. She can and will do some work FOR YOU. She is WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION @ her work. Trust me when I tell ya.






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...