This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

DE's own Shizz Nitty, Ben Jacobs & 215mag's new one..

The boy Shizz Nitty with DJ Difference..Freestyle/interview. Shout out to the boy Matty Gates!! Sean, I see you. Keep up that good work fam..High Definition I see ya grinding too @ the video.

You heard Mr. Jacobs. Google him and see about him. As you can see, he can SPIT. Lyrics don't lie..




This magazine captures the essence of this town. If you don't recognize the area code 215, let me help you. We are talking Philly. New issue out. Go find it and see yourself!! Peep the blogs on the side to get at them. They are listed there!


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...